Here is our healthy alternative to fatty desserts this summer- vitamin packed summer berries in a fruity summer jelly cup. We have also made a custard version for those on a les strict diet!
This recipe is very straight forward.
SUMMER FRUIT POTS
You will Need:
Strawberry Jelly (1 package, we used chivers but any will do)
1 pint hot water
Fresh Mint leaves
- Wash all fruit and cut strawberries in half. Set aside
- Boil water. Seperate jelly cubes and mix into water using a wooden spoon, until dissolved
- Pour jelly into cups or ramekins and add a handful of fruits to each cup.
- Refrigerate jelly for 2-3 hours, until firmly set
- For your optional topping, make custard according to package instructions and pour on top, and/ or just add a sprig of fresh mint